If you have ever looked at your boss and thought that you could do what they do, and do it better, then this course is for you.
The Business Builders Launch course was designed to guide you through the process of launching your own trades business. There can be an overwhelming amount of research, compliance and decisions to be made when launching a new business so this course is designed to step you through the process.
As you move through the course, you will not only learn the process, but you will actually practically apply it as you go. Learn how to set up an ABN by doing it, sign up for and set up your accounting and field service software and learn the process of budgeting and forecasting by building your own. By the time you complete the course, you will have everything in place to effectively manage your business.
You’ll learn the basics to start off your business, including writing a business plan, opportunities and costs, structures, key software and more.
You will then move on to learning how to grow your business by focusing in on marketing and sales, as well as refining the essentials such as building a website, social presence and how to effectively quote.
The course will conclude by equipping you will the skills to manage your business, now that all the fundamentals are in place. This involves applying team management skills, asset management and cash flow forecasting.
The benefits of Business Builders Launch
Flexible study – make your own experience
- Start together, finish whenever: you all start your study at the same time, but after that you can move through the course content at your own pace (up to 12 months), allowing you to join a community of like-minded students for communication and collaboration as you progress through the course
Learn by doing
- The course is designed to not only teach you how to work, but actually apply your learning as you go
- Access a variety of tailored learning experiences, such as interactive and practical projects, video content, quizzes, podcasts, expert-led webinars, live chat, networking and research
Built for your business
- We know that in many situations you may be working with a partner to build your business, this course gives you access for up to two people from the same business to access the full course content
Mentorship with industry experts
- Connect with our carefully selected group of experts in the field, whose role is to mentor you through your course content and help you connect with the online communities
- Attend regular webinars by industry leaders to connect you with the most prominent figures in software development today