There are no prerequisites for the white card course, however due to licencing regulations, applicants are required to be aged 15+ to apply for this training.
If you reside in QLD and would like to obtain a White Card, you will need to provide three forms of ID that shows evidence of your full name, date of birth, your signature, and a photo. This can be a combination of documents such as:
- Photo ID such as a current Australian driver’s licence, Queensland Card 18+ (laminated), or an Australian Passport
- An original full birth certificate
- A Medicare card
For further examples of acceptable evidence of identity, please visit the WorkSafe Queensland Government website by clicking here:WorkSafe QLD gov
If you reside in WA and would like to obtain a Construction Industry Training Card (CIT) you will need to provide ID. This could include:
- Current Western Australian Driver’s Licence; or
- Current Western Australian learner driver’s permit; or
- Current Western Australian Student Identification; or
- Recent utilities invoice with a Western Australia address and the name of the person to whom the CIT card will be issued
For further examples of acceptable evidence of identity, please visit Safe Works WA
(WA) You will need to have access to a laptop or desktop computer with a reliable internet connection.
Everthought Now accepts no responsibility for personal electronic devices that are utilised for the course and undertakes no responsibility to investigate their damage.
To demonstrate competency in a unit of competency, you will undertake a number of assessment pieces. The assessments are made up of a mix of questions, reports, and/or practical demonstrations.
What happens next?
Here’s what you can expect after you’ve applied.
- You can go on to complete the online enrolment process or contact your course advisor with any questions you might have
- (WA) Once enrolled, you will receive your log in details to our online learning platform, Everthought Now, where you can commence your study.
(QLD) Students will be contacted to book into face-to-face training day at Brisbane campus.
- Upon completion you will receive a Statement of Attainment for successfully completing the requirements for CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry. If you complete the requirements for a White Card (depending on your State) you will receive your White Card in the mail.